WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

This anmouncememt should be price sensitive. $90 million company...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    This anmouncememt should be price sensitive.

$90 million company to a $6 million company which has 4.1 x the shares added to registry .

1.8 billion sharea to 7.4 billion pre consolidation under OBJ

Or 90 million to 400 million post consolidation name change to Wellfully...

Or 90 million market cap to 6 million market cap with 4 times the shares on issue....

What an Incredible loss!

From my perspective this is possibly and arguably the most significant and expensive appountment to our compamy so far.

In March of this year Integrated Wellness Aqusition Company is expected to consumate a business combination... They can extend a few months...With Steven and Antonio off the board and to be quite serious with respect this matter...

What position does that place wellfully in from being consumated into Integrated Wellness Aquisition Company? What positives and negatives can be drawn if so?

We need to get the facts and legal position surrounding this before we agree to such a deal with Steven and "The Brand Base" in my opinion as we have seen Stevens track record play out publicly with mergers and aquisitions that only benefit certain groups, himself and NOT longterm holders.

In my opinion post merger with The Brand Base will carry a new valuation... So with a new valuation, does that make us a viable target for Integrated Wellness considering revenues?

Its a worthy question in the current state of affairs and to our personal capital and whats left of it.

In addition when reflecting the outcome of a potential merger and or takeover, why has Jeffs investment in the company remained insignificant since Stevens initial appoimtment. Any thoughts on why he hasnt tried to hold a significant portion by reinvesting?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4951/4951881-b6a25f9ad5a347b9241a3d66282ec5de.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.