ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Thank you again for advising me of the actual facts.  Looked up Quarterly sent out in early November, as you suggested, and was able to confirm the following:  

"Non‐Renounceable Entitlements OfferIn August 2018, Armour announced a fully underwritten non‐renounceable entitlement Offer to raiseapproximately $10.1 million (before costs). Approximately $5.85 million was raised from shareholdersduring the Quarter, with $3.6 million of the resultant shortfall having been placed by the Underwriter inOctober, and the balance committed for allotment in early November." 

Announcement is clear as mud.  What does it mean?  I'll take it for granted that you know what the actual facts are!  Possibly AJQ shareholders might be confused as I am.  The announcement says that the Underwriter has placed the resultant shortfall ($3.6 million worth)....doesn't that mean Maher now owns 36 million new AJQ shares.....and therefore why hasn't an announcement of this increase been made as per the ASX rules.  Perhaps, a formal announcement can be made to clarify who owns this shortfall of 42.5 million shares, which is still over 10% of company at time of capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.