PVL 0.00% 3.8¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Well I for one value the discussions on this string, it’s one of...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well I for one value the discussions on this string, it’s one of the more interesting stories on HC. I’ve got a small holding in PVL, CLI and Invert, my 3 problem children. Bit of skin in the game makes the lessons stick.

PVL, words fail me.

CLI, how we are going to feed the world is of passing interest to me, so like to be involved in this sector. I think there is real potential here, but it takes time as farmers tend to be rather conservative and stick to what they know.

Invert is an awesome idea, wall climbing robots, love it. The main trouble with Invert is that how are repairs undertaken? Once finding a defect, it seems to me you’ll still need to get a man up there to undertake the repair, so why not get a man to do the initial inspection? Once they sort this out and enable the robot to undertake small repairs, this will take off.

Not concerned about how fast these companies grow, I am concerned about cash burn, management competence and marketing. It seems that PVL does not have the skills in any of these areas, they need to have a long hard look at themselves and convince us that they have anything to offer these companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.588M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $362 9.523K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155614 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 4675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.