GML 4.00% 2.6¢ gateway mining limited

Ann: Final Director's Interest Notice, page-4

1. 58,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Day one back on the Board AB. I thought the bidding was pretty good for the kick off.

I think the value is there in this stock for the medium to longer term future as the region they are exploring seems to show promise. Where the stock goes in the short term will be interesting. Perhaps a case could be made for 3c-4c in the ST and progressing further as results are forthcoming assuming they are positive enough to engage the market.

Historic results in the region have been encouraging, so the drilling of identified targets, which they have undoubtedly been working up for quite some time, will be very interesting in a reasonably short time frame.

I expect the Company, and particularly PL will want to get good news out asap to support the stock particularly for any future cap raising that AB will be assisting in.

They are about to drill, if not up there already so some results could flow reasonably quickly. I heard today that the labs are up to speed as heavy rain in the goldfields has delayed quite a bit of drilling.

I don't want to risk getting ahead of myself, but all fingers are crossed that they discover and prove up a sizeable resource in due course.

Looking for a good uptrend in coming months with any luck. Maybe a lot higher by years end (10c?) but obviously it all depends now on results and whether a market cap of that order is supported by those results.

I would also be interested to see who the top 10 shareholders are now. Not usual, but perhaps they can make that public in the quarterly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.3K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 168195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.