CCE 2.33% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Yep but I thought the reporting of such would have to be in...

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    Yep but I thought the reporting of such would have to be in related party transactions in every annual report and on every directors change of interest statement. In risks statement etc. It shouldn't matter if it is at zero interest and with CCE IMO . Jeeze I wonder if i would have to go as far back as his initial appointment or prospectus and follow it all the way through.

Regardless on 28th or whatever day of resignation / sacking or whatever why would it apply from date of resignatrion notification rather than whenn it actually happens in 3 months when he leaves company. Were they only related if he was director. Either way should have been a separate announcement IMO showing sale of 35 mill for zero - reason handed back.

I have seen it before and I honestly believe if any transaction happens with related party it should have all original documentation or reference to date of publication attached and noted. Shareholders shouldn't be looking for needle in haystack, Comes down to what his real interest in shares was - and since they were in his name and seemingly tradable it is at odds not to have mortgage etc notes in accounts or separate statement. Good ol' asic true to form IMO

I really thought we had gone past these days with the opes fallout etc Were the shares ever placed on a loans book for shorters or against short positions and did any income arise?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 4122 05/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $4.81K 109.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 197 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 87500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.