ADT 2.51% $3.69 adriatic metals plc

From a local radio station milos has been on a few times,...

1. 4,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    From a local radio station milos has been on a few times, recent.

Interviewer: Another similar information refers to the retention of domestic and local workers from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Is this part of the reason as well?From a recent Milos interview in on Bosnian radio.

Interviewer: As information spreads quickly, we also received the information that the director of “Eastern Mining”, Miloš Mišo Bošnjaković, left the company. In order to keep the residents of Vareš informed as accurately as possible, and after many calls and messages, I greet Mr. Miloš Mišo Bošnjaković in Radio Bobovac’s program. Good afternoon.

Miloš: Good afternoon and greetings to you and your listeners and readers. Thank you for your invite.

Interviewer: As they say, let’s go straight to the questions. Did you leave “Eastern Mining” and if so, for what reasons?

Miloš: It’s correct that I stepped out from the executive management of the company on June 11 of this year. I have remained in the ownership structure of the company, however. I am one of the company’s largest single shareholders. If you remember, I talked to you too regarding the topic of my withdrawing from the executive branch last year, and I don’t see anything sensationalistic about my leaving – it was simply the time for me to step back from the executive management.

Interviewer: From our well-known and reliable sources, we have received information that there have been objects regarding you helping the local community “too much”. Is that correct?

Miloš: Well, I don’t know if ‘object’ is the right word or not, but I’ll tell you that working on similar projects – this is not my first project – I’ve always put the local community on a very high place, maybe even the first place. I’ve done that in Vareš, I’ll keep doing that in the future. That is my stance when it comes to projects like these, because I think this project primarily belongs to the local community, and of course to the investor.

Interviewer: Is it correct that people objected your insistence to keep the main geologist?

Miloš: Again, I don’t know if ‘objected’ is the right term, but throughout my long-term career I simply always built good relationships with my associates and co-workers. I’m always for those who fulfilled their obligations towards the company and I was always their protective factor.

Miloš: It’s correct that, from the start, I advocated loud and clear that companies from Vareš, Zenica-Doboj Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina and even the region should have the advantage in obtaining jobs when it comes to the Vareš project. This is a natural approach and I was a staunch advocate for that, and I still hold the stance that that should be the practice in the future as well.

Interviewer: A few days ago, more precisely at the beginning of June, a board for relations with the local community was formed, which you also attended, as well as the representatives from “Adriatic Metals”. Did you already know then that you would be leaving?

Miloš: Forming a board for relations with the local community is a big step forward in the local community’s relations with the company.

Interviewer: Did you know then that you would be leaving? At that meeting?

Miloš: In the end, that’s not even that important. As I said in the beginning, there’s nothing sensational about me leaving at all.

Interviewer: Do you have information on who’s taking your position and what’s the future of this project in Vareš?

Miloš: On June 12, if you remember, the company officially published the composition of the new management. I want to strongly believe that the company’s tree of directors designated the best possible management that will lead the project in Vareš even better than it has been lead until now. What the future of the project is, I believe that this project has a future, I’ve believed that all this time and I repeat, I expect that the new management will conduct this like we did and perhaps even better than us.

Interviewer: For the end, may I ask what are your next plans?

Miloš: My plans are primarily to get some rest in the following days because the period that’s behind me, the period of Coronavirus was very tough and very stressful for me. It’s time for me to relax a bit. Regarding my business plans, I’m staying in the mining industry, of course, I’ll continue working on a new project because that’s what I do best, but I’ll be mindful of not going into the executive, operative management; I’ll set this up a little differently so that I can devote more time to my personal life.

Interviewer: In the end, thank you in the name of the radio for doing what you did for us during all this time, and in the name of the local community that you selflessly helped and gave a helping hand in all the projects, which we’ll all surely miss. Thank you for taking the time, and you’ve surely left an impression of a good man on all of us, and you’re always welcome in Vareš.

Miloš: Our cooperation, like you said, was excellent, as was my cooperation with all levels of the local community and the regular citizens. I’ve lived a life of a regular Vareš citizen, I’ve lived in Vareš and I’ll probably stay there as well. Thank you for your kind words and I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the people of Vareš for great cooperation, support they gave me and with that, the company I led and represented, thank you to all the people of Vareš for their hospitality; I must admit, I felt at home in Vareš, same as I do in my Tuzla, and once again I greet you, your listeners and your readers, and all the residents of the Vareš Municipality. Until the next encounter.

Interviewer: Absolutely, Mr. Bošnjaković, thank you for your time. Many successes in your future work and you are always welcome in Vareš. Thank you.

Miloš: Thank you once again and until next listening.
    Last edited by GIGAChad: 01/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.69
Change
-0.095(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.060B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.75 $3.76 $3.66 $823.5K 221.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17219 $3.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.70 725 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.