ADR 0.00% 1.8¢ adherium limited

Looks like trcb and I have made more valuable calls than I can...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587

Looks like trcb and I have made more valuable calls than I can see you ever have.

With regard to providing information and insights into stocks in the respiratory healt sector I have provided much more accurate information that you vulcarum. I encourage readers to look up historical posts of mine and his and trcb for that matter.

I saw the writing on the wall for RAP at much higher prices and have shared this with the RAP forum and have been right. I have seen management like that cause so much financial damage it’s almost criminal.

On the positive side of finding a good stock in the sector, I have also picked RSH to do better that RAP which it has in spades DYOR.

So even though you have been so so wrong on ADR - maybe you should quantify why you like it so much and then share with us where you think the share price will be in the next 3 months or so, so that you can be judged on your advice you give on this forum - like a recent post where you said ‘buy,buy,buy’!

I think readers need a bit more substance to take anything you say seriously..

looking forward to your insights with some hard numbers around them so we can see how valuable your constant ramps really are in time.
    Last edited by Yenom23: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27930 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.