RED 1.11% 44.5¢ red 5 limited

I for one don't have any issue with the parachute MW has...

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I for one don't have any issue with the parachute MW has strapped on, all of the below is purely my personal opinion.

This sentence speak volumes: "As a result of his vision and entrepreneurial approach King of the Hillsis now...". He did things in an environment where many failed through his negotiating and having a long term goal in mind. COVID was a horrible time that he got the most put of.

Even though public speaking is not his reason for leading us, we watched him develop these skills as needed. Not sure if it was beta blockers or he just got used to the stress of presenting but it was nice to see his vulnerabilities on show and his development in this area.

I might also suggest that BIG RED is here in no small part to his efforts and solid vision. His confidence to walk away from Asia in a simple manner while maintaining a solid eye for the opportunity in the greater Leonora district were master strokes. Having vision is one thing but executing that vision is another, I am glad he did both.

I would love to see him do a candid interview on something like Money of Mine, especially if Matt can find a way to be himself without the language. As good as it is, I imagine it could be a world wide must see if they tidied up this single aspect. I watch maybe 1 in 7 shows but would watch every episode. With my personal editorial content over, I imagine they would do a great interview with Mark Williams.

So Mr Williams, I wish you well on your endeavors and thank you sincerely for getting us to this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.541B
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $10.42M 23.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 923494 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 695828 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.