DDR 1.81% $9.54 dicker data limited

Welcome @craftMaybe a period coming up where they have the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Welcome @craft
    Maybe a period coming up where they have the capacity and willingness to suffer for the future which the market may not take too kindly in the short term.
    From what I can tell, I believe that's the case. Should they resolve the integration issues (that is, get costs in line), they should immediately see an increase in NPAT. Then they have a rather large runway to take on additional products (IoT, Printers, more A/V lines) that they've typically put off due to insufficient warehouse space.
    If they fill the entire warehouse (old and new sections), even at a lower $/sqm rate on the newer area, $4-5bn revenue is certainly doable within a few years. And given the competition (Synnex, Ingram Micro) focus very much on the lower value-add retail space (servicing the likes of HVN, JB), the competition is running adjacent to, rather than directly against DDR.

My biggest challenge with taking a position in DDR may be finding both a home from a portfolio diversification perspective.
    I can't speak for your portfolio, but the IT space in general is certainly running at GDP+, and looks to do so for a while. Convergence of many products into IT hardware (AI enabled security cams/physical security, A/V integration, IoT) is growing the pie significantly.
    It's one industry I'm happy to be overweight (within reason).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.54
Change
0.170(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.39 $9.60 $9.36 $1.168M 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 $9.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.54 1253 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.