AZL 6.25% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: FINAL DRILL RESULTS CONFIRM LONE PINE HIGH GRADE POTENTIAL, page-21

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I dont think they dont believe it would be economic. Just that they knew it wouldnt be a mine producing millions of ounces. Here are some things he said in an interview a couple months ago.

Note Digital Romans calculations. They were spot on according to the resource report.

Greg:

"There was an old resource report that says there is 71,000 ounces of gold there which was confined to a narrow quartz vein, with excellent potential on the hanging wall."

"We knew when we went in, that lone pine wasnt going to be a big monster open pit, and that we were looking at a narrow high grade underground scenario similar to what you said at spectrum..."

"...Using the small rig we recovered a couple decent hits, and some poor recoveries. A bit of anomalous stuff but it showed that, the zone, extended over 500m, which is what we wanted to find out."

"Since then we brought in a larger rig, are drilling deeper holes and are getting better core recovery. We are getting
    numbers that I would expect. Youre not going to have every hole at couple meters at 60g, and its coarse gold, so you're going to expect that up and down in the grade grade going from 3-4 grams up to 40-50grams"

"Ive seen it before, quite used to it. Many places ive seen, you drill one hole with excellent results, next hole same vein, you get a zero. You just gotta say, its the same vein, mine it out"

Im not bearish on these projects and like many of us, I am here mainly for the lithium. Just hoping these side gigs bring some icing to the cake.
    Last edited by Arb0real: 26/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $26.27K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3326531 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1285095 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.