AGH 4.76% 2.2¢ althea group holdings limited

Hello Allit seems that AGH's stock price is mostly based on...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hello All

it seems that AGH's stock price is mostly based on their revenue selling imported products.

It appears that they do also have the following assets:

1. Cultivation site in Skye (now abandoned)
    2. Extraction site in Canada (awaiting licensing)
    3. Fleet of Medical Reps going around trying to persuade doctors to prescribe their products

I agree with their plan to abandon cultivation as now there are so any cheaper avenues to purchase crops.

I also feel that they will risk bankruptcy by trying to run an extraction site in a foreign country. The amount of money they have been pouring into the facility appears to be very substantial.

Finally, the strategy of sending reps to get doctors to prescribe their products seems ill-thought. Their patients are free to switch to cheaper products as and when they want and there is no reason for them to remain loyal to althea.

The amount of money they are pumping into the UK and Germany without any signs of return on investment again show a very immature management team.

I think they can resurrect the stock by trying to create some novel intellectual property and try to do proper medical research to get a product approved with the TGA. Until then all their patients will churn to the cheapest oil provider.

thanks
    Stephanie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $112.3K 5.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 828406 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 328679 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ 534237
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.