FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Seems to me we have all generally talked about the game plan but...

1. 335 Posts.
    Seems to me we have all generally talked about the game plan but never had it confirmed until now, becuse I beleive we have only just recieved the last piece in the puzzle.

I might be wrong(don't shoot me), many people have said that Stone might accept the offer and cash out if they were confident that the FML share price will move forward.

So here I go, the yearly is due no later than tomorrow and I believ FML has extended out TO until the 7th which will allow Stone to run some numbers on FML based on what I beleive will be a cracker, with lots of positives.

They have thrown down the challenge and surely Stone must know by now (or at least they will by the 7th)they do not have many alternatives. If they have not already, they may seek alternate advice which should point them to the logical solution.

This is how I see FML:

- Hugely under valued
    - lots of exploration prior to the end of June.
    - ahead of ther production targets.
    - marginally better cash cost.

They will slip in lots of goodies on what has happend since June I am quite sure, lots of looking forward on production/resource/reserve/TI for 2012/13 with much bigger numbers attached.

I believe they know this is the end game and the face saving aspect could be, they invested in Stone to secure the TO and made some money when they cash in to boot.

If this is the way they go the will be on the FML books for quite some time I beleive.

Lets see how it pans out.... I wonder if they will keep there lawer after this...It may not be there fault, I have worked with the Chinese before and they request your advice and just do not listen and tend to do the oposite of what hase been suggested.

Good luck all expect a jump in SP after the announcement.

Just my thoughts

Cas u Al

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.