LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

When I say getting close to a buy don't be confused I am not...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    When I say getting close to a buy don't be confused I am not saying it's close to a recovery, I put a longer time frame on things than most, if my target price is hit I am happy to hold for 6 months, cause I think contessa will be a big discovery, if they ever do anything with it.

Look at this last year they announced
    rwerwe.jpg

Then promptly spend the next year ignoring instead chasing marymia and big sky, will they change course now, all signs right now point to no.

I have said that when they produced the final big sky results they needed a strong forward looking statement on contessa, what we got was:
    2222222222222.jpg
    A dead fish statement about big sky, they are clearly still in love with that one high grade hit and not ready to accept reality, I get it I have been in love too, but you need to cut that cord plenty of fish in the sea.

How long and how much more money will it take before they give up on big sky and move onto contessa who knows, the longer they wait the more the spend the lower it will go.

So while I say it's close to a buy, my buy is .008 the price it was at last year before all this kicked off and that being generous if I factored in the placements it would be lower, it maybe close, but it sure as hell isn't going to be quick.

A little contessa info for anyone who is not familiar with it.
    hhfhh.jpg
    bcvbvc.jpg
    bvcbcvbvcbcv.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.