IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Great post. I believe you are right about BP involvement for a...

1. 6,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Great post. I believe you are right about BP involvement for a while yet before they make a move. As an example, Genentech with Roche. Roche went into collaboration mode first with Genentech. Court them for a fair few months (sorry, can't remember how long) before they plonk US$40bn for Genentech. I believe the same scenario will happen here except that it is unlikely to be a takeover scenario. More like partnership for each drug candidate. Merck already getting involved with Hervaxx for their upcoming combo trial and Roche with PD1vaxx. If any of these combo trial were to yield any outcome that is better than what is out there, with no added toxicity, then a deal would drop.

Ultimately, IMU now have Hervaxx which is better than Herceptin in all ways, namely efficacy, tolerability and cost. Right now, I dare say, not only is Roche going to be nervous about their Herceptin market, but so would be all those biosims that have spent millions to get into Herceptin market. All going to be wasted effort soon once Hervaxx is approved for market release.

All in all, this announcement has once again validate the B cell platform even further now than before. What's more doubling the dosage from 50 to 100 is going to be real interesting. Hopefully faster and better outcome for the patients. Can't wait for the Hervaxx/Keytruda combo trial to begin. Any sign of better efficacy with no added toxicity, and boom! Merck will surely make a move before anyone else. When that comes to pass, IMU won't be dealing in cents but dollars

Good luck everyone. Above just an opinion of a very excited holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.