IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

for those of you who think a spill of some or all the board is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    for those of you who think a spill of some or all the board is appropriate - I advise you to think through this carefully.
    if you are going to turf them out, then you need to make damn sure you put someone better in. There isn’t a deep pool of oncology / pharma experts who have experience in cutting edge research and the M&A space. When’s deal gets done you are going to have needed the people who truly and deeply understand the technology, the market and field of play and all the strategy of what outcomes are feasible.

remember - the state of success here (licensing deal or other monetisation event) is binary - we are either going to see it as either completed or not completed. There is no announcement coming that says “we’re X% competed on an acquisition deal”

I’ve got 25 years experience the tech industry - some time as a NED, been involved in M&A from both sides, worked on due diligence and integration teams and across international borders. And I wouldn’t even consider myself a suitable candidate be on the board of IMU. Am I beyond frustrated with the share price? Absolutely. Am I going to vote against the board? Absolutely not.

Respectfully my advice for those who hold, want to see a board refresh, but aren’t actually sure with whom, then perhaps your best approach is to sell. Don’t have a tantrum at the AGM and not have a valid plan B

cheers,

YS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $617.1K 12.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2524545 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 67023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.