IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi @srsbsnsWell spotted!! I had not noticed that detail! Alfred...

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11920
    Hi @srsbsns

Well spotted!! I had not noticed that detail!

Alfred Health is not a test site for the PD1-vaxx trial, so the published photo can't relate to the PD1-vaxx trial.

However, we know from the text in the advertisement that Michele has also had Chemotherapy - and that gear next to her looks like some kind of infusion setup to me. So my guess is that this is an older photo, showing her receiving Chemo by IV infusion. (Keytruda is also administered by IV infusion of course, but she is wearing a close fitting hat, with no hair showing. so that looks a lot like Chemo induced hair loss, poor thing, which is why I think it's a Chemo session photo).

By contrast, PD1-vaxx is administered as simple 0.5 ml injection - no IV infusion required! Specifically: "Dose Escalation: Monotherapy Cohort 1 - 10 μg/dose IMU-201 as a 0.5 mL PD1-Vaxx injection". https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04432207?term=imugene&draw=2&rank=2

So that's another big advantage of PD1-vaxx. You don't have to sit around in a clinic for a long time with an infusion device, waiting for all the medication to go through and getting bored enough to have your photo taken. Just one small injection and away you go.

Ummm, no private messages allowed by Hot Copper, no. There has been talk in the past of an IMU HC mob physical get together some time, if we hit $(insert fantasy number of choice here) per share. I believe Noosa came up as a suggestion. If it ever happens I will defo attend, just in case @slick really is Michael Douglas. We can employ Trent to serve the drinks.

Cheers

Inspector Dave

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3862/3862626-a2d34eec23ead5a7bae94933c627494c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.