ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    With anywhere between 5 and 20 million barrels as their share in HW3 and AJE and a minnow company , what could go wrong did obviously go wrong .

That said its really back to the one and only reason. No good news now for almost one year says it all.

Not that JKA has lost anything of note in 12 months.
    Somaliland block may not produce for up to 10 years at the rate IF they are going to drill and strike anytime soon.
    AJE next year producing (500 barrels per day to JKA) and if all goes well with HW3 I would think DGO would like to copy ENI/Mammouth platform success with the adjacent producer just 12km away from HW3 getting about 8000 barrels per day plus gas.

Hope some news from DGO/COE come soon as to HW3 action.
    That should bounce the price back considerably even if they say they are moving with HW3 action again.
    Well worth the adage - buy in gloom and sell when ........
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recalling my post of 15th July 2014 that said
    -" YES Jacka still HOLDS lots of REAL RESOURCE assets that are unfortunately still in the ground. Always will be a real takeover target escpecially if a big/ medium company wishes to involve itself more in JKA's real monetary potential.

For now even Bargou/Hammammet West 3 in Tunisia is a real potentially HUGE even from the point of that it is right next to a large producing ENI/Mammouth platform (12 km away).
    Isnt the saying oil is usually where you find other oil.
    And from a point of 6-12 months JKA should hopefully be back to teen numbers once news crops up from AJE production, Hamammet West 3 drilling and who knows who may a interested in Tanzania as a partner farmin.

So lots on the horizon for the patient players like myself."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.