ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Final Kaiser Assay Results Resource Estimation Underway, page-50

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Wind turbines , work like flatulence .....occurs occasionally , irregular , and largely an "incovenience "!However ..serves a necessary purpose !

If the landowners ( where ALK has Boda ground) , the Bodangora Wind Turbine Authorities , and ALK and the surrounding family Consensus work requirement needs , can reach an Agreement where two/five/several ( docile ) Wind Turbines can be relocated nearby , to enable ( active ) job propositions for locals in long term employment , its a win/win !
    Turbines will still be nearby ....and perhaps subsidize Plant Power Costs ...but long term jobs , in a long term mine ...all providing Communitu unity, life style and prosperity !
    If I were 40 year younger ...thats a prospect that I would see as not only to survive , but to thrive !
    Not getting ahead of myself here ...but if common sense prevails ( not usually !) , and this "in principle"Agreement can be costructed , and ALK gets its Tomingley extension Approval ( soon , very soon ) , the Wellington/Tomingley / Dubbo community will have plenty to look forward to , as regards long time prosperity !
    JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.