ALK 1.27% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

they got the message.. are they reading my comments on HC?...

1. 7,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1528
    they got the message.. are they reading my comments on HC? lol
    "Two high-capacity diamond drill rigs are currently in operation in the Boda area. As
    ground access conditions improve, additional drill capacity is expected to be mobilised.
    This should allow simultaneous evaluation of regional targets generated by previous
    drilling, aeromagnetic and electrical geophysics results to occur during 2023."

But it needed massive revolt vote against both Ians to make them work fore rest of the shareholders instead for IG only.

Further north/west of Kaiser the mineralisation is either fading away or plunging and ALK needs to change the angle of the holes to test for this. Hope Ian C will figure it out in 20 years from now.
    And, because he "understands the east of 005" he is still ignoring the high grade zone at 005. lol

But overall there is clear sign they got kicked by number of investment houses and must have been told - if you want us to take you seriously and invest money in ALK then you have to demonstrate you will work hard towards making a return on our investment rather than work for your Chairman only. And if IG wants you to work for his interests only then IG can take ALK private. Until that happens we suggest you take a walk son.

This should have happened 3 years ago when I was calling for as a lone voice. Now they have to add 3rd Rig as they know they are behind with the regional exploration if that can be called behind as they have nothing next to nothing north/west of Kaiser or 2cm south of Boda2. Only if they listened and drilled about 4 extra holes per quarter in those areas over the last 3 years. If only.. lol
    They almost ran ALK as lifestyle company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $217.3K 543.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 140277 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.