PAA 8.33% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Final MND Patient in Cohort 4 Successfully Completes Dosing, page-9

1. 11,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6128
    Great that the Trial is completed but 2 months to have the data analyzed seems long considering the Company has already had Cohort 1,2,3 for months .

It would be incredible if all the Trial Patients are available for a 1 year Trial duration so additional Trial Patients will be required to support the trial.

Applying for FDA Orphan Drug Status ,,again why isn't the paperwork ready for filing now?? sure it would need the supporting info from the Trial but where is the proactive stance?

The situation is now Previous Trial Patients are going to continue to take MPL which is great but being outside the Registered Trial negates any data collection ,, so had the Phase II been ready a seamless transition into Phase II with the same patients and the Company could have gathered data..

Obviously the cash position will be critical and the data provided by the Phase I now enables the Covid Trial and Human Cancer Trial to proceed..

Lets watch the Market Reaction , I'm settling in as 3 of my other Bio's are nearing my exit prices .
    Last edited by NZ Trader: 13/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.015(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.0¢ $341.0K 2.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 193982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.