GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Final Offtake Signed Prepayment Received,GMM-GXY.AX, page-103

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    @airconditioner No your numbers are wrong. So there will only be 13% for NMT??? NMT to have between 13.8%-34.14% depending on what MIN decide to do. You better go and do research on this one again. Also you quote "Mt Marion is not producing anything at the moment. It is still to be commissioned and ramped up. Expect it to operate at no more that 50% for its first year" 50% hey? So can we expect the same from Mt Cattlin?? Also a shady price agreement with Ganfeng?? What is shady about on market prices?? Also you say "Eventually NMT will have to agree to pay them for any offtake for the hydroxide plant. They aren't giving it away back to you. You have the right to buy back what you sold them in the first place.. weird...." You say them? Who is them? Are you referring to Ganfeng? It sounds like you think they own 100% of Mt Marion??..weird.. You then go on to say buying a stake in another Lithium junior is an unwise investments ?? How so?? Does that mean GMM buying into a stake of Mt Cattlin was a bad move?? Also you laugh that I received a 2% dividend form NMT??? How many dividends have GXY paid?? Will you laugh at them if ever? Then you say their is James Bay and SDV. How much $$ do GXY need for them? SDV needs more than $200m alone. GXY already have over 1.2 billion shares on issue. How much more dilution can they take.
    Looking forward to seeing Mt Marion knocking Mt Cattlin off being the second largest producing hard rock lithium mine globally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.