GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Final Offtake Signed Prepayment Received,GMM-GXY.AX, page-110

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    There was a spike on GXY/GMM the day those "dividends" were issued.
    I look forward to another in December.
    MIN will buy that 13% - they're interested in growth. They don't sell valuable assets like day-traders.

Nothing you say refutes the fact that NMT is not set to go backwards quite quickly now.
    Ganfeng know - and you should too - there is no "market price" for spodumene. Its a negotiated price between mine and converter plant. Let me know when you get all that sorted out eh?

The one undeniable truth is NMT would have made more money and be in a better position with a cracking share price had they not decided to sell. That is one of the strangest mining decisions I have seen.

The first shipments from Mt Cattlin are set to bring in $108m USD +.
    No dilution necessary.
    This is the kind of money that can see GXY financing SDV without dilution.
    And GMM could finance another Mt Cattlin sized plant at James Bay all by themselves.
    All from profits.

I thought hard about NMT months ago but the plan to sell off was just too short-sighted for me to be at all interested. I don't like the management decisions and I don't like the type of people that are backing it. Guys like you who have done the numbers, and still calling them dividends in your forum are really pulling one over the others who think this is some type of bonus. Its an apology and its not enough for the years of missing out on lithium growth.

Everybody has money and nobody has lithium.
    GXY/GMM do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.