IMM 3.57% 43.5¢ immutep limited

Following on from this, I've had a good think about this tonight...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Following on from this, I've had a good think about this tonight and the more I collect my thoughts about this, the happier I am and the more reasonable the result seems. Thoughts:
    • AIPAC results were never going to surprise on the upside. Prelim data was already out and they hit the exact goal I would have like them to hit, clear indication that Low Monocyte group achieved not only a statistically significant result, but in fact improved on the previous results in every way possible.
    • Clear to me that IMMP was bought up on the expectation that the it would be a blockbuster result, this was never going to happen in a million years with AIPAC, they already released their prelim results! They achieved as large a delta as you can hope for with the results overnight.
    • Selling on IMMP was clearly the recent buying pressure clearly unwinding.
    • I wish I had the time this morning to load up at open but unfortunately stuck in meetings, the fact that it traded back down to the placement price was an absolute gimme.
    • I don't think IMM mgmt pumped up anything, they clearly announced what they were doing via facts and the speculation was driven by those who have a shorter investment horizon than most.

I wish I bought on open today but will reassess whether I buy IMMP tonight.

The story in my view has only gotten better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $517.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $1.348M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10725 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 14524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ 697373
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.