IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Final Phase IIb AIPAC clinical trial results for Efti in MBC, page-34

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    "......... Say after the anns yesterday, the SP climbed to 90c, say. Would you have sold your shares .................."

Ahh tuts, thats a the old do you still beat your wife question sneaky.png

I really do get your perspective however have to (respectfully) challenge the extent to which you disregard the short term punters. They are surely a necessary part of the mix of and often provide the perception part of the SP direction. Like you I dont really care what the short term price is however strongly believe in the saying "perception is reality" and the perception of IMM (established over a fair period of time) is buy the rumour sell the facts so for many the running joke is each time IMM releases solid data it has already been priced in and gets dumped. Yes I know they are really playing to the big boys however the market is a live beast, some people simply have to exit at various times and it would be nice to think they can do so at somewhere near fair intrinsic value - frankly(especially in this fickle market) I just dont believe that should be anywhere near the current SP. Even the larger players responsible for funds management have to be able to justify their holding the stock and that basically means they want to see the SP go higher. I still believe we have some very smart people in both management and advisory roles but do tend to think there needs to be a slight mind shift in who and what goes to making the business successful from an investment perspective. Rant over !confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.