ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Cafa somehow you always manage to work something negative to say about BRN in your posts. Yes, not surprisingly I have noticed the share market is a relatively risky place to put your money hence my advice about not over-committing your savings and only what you can afford to lose..... it doesn't mean you will lose it, you may do well but it's a good idea to be very cautious.

In relation to traders, how smart someone is has zero impact on their value as a human being and certainly doesn't magically give them the right to screw people over just because they can. They are morally corrupt and should be treated as such.

I'm sick of you down ramping this stock. If people don't make the mistake I did of putting too large a proportion of my savings into shares then they won't have a problem they will be able to ride out the P&Ds and your short-term scaremongering with minimal stress and you and the traders will have no power over them...... and the traders will be making no money from them and might actually piss off and rob grannies or something.

So where do you see BRN going Cafa are we going to lose all our money if we hold? are we going to be screwed over in another evil CR? or are we just going to be manipulated to invest more and lose it down the track? C'mon Discovery4, Eshmun, sideways and spudking where are you to save us from ourselves?????? (to be frank I'd much rather you all just buggered off and took up needle point or something innocuous like fish slapping but I suspect you will all be back to tell us you told us so during the next stagnation or negative fluctuation if it eventuates for which we will be so, so grateful)

All I am interested in as a holder is a successful future for BRN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $3.945M 16.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22222 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 909177 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.