ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I don't care what you think of me I am exercising my right to free speech as well. I am totally bloody sick to death of the goading and bullshit that goes on here and I'm angry about it and the whole system of 'oh well you're naïve so we'll screw you over' or prod and bully you until you crack when anyone puts the slightest bit of trust in anything. And no I don't have a life you are correct, absolutely spot on and you are right to not care. I don't deserve anyone's respect. I haven't done anything to earn it. I'm past caring about that too. Really don't have anything worthwhile left to lose so stuff it. If this is the way the world works why would anyone want to be a part of it. Its a total joke. And yes if you're wondering I have lost the plot completely not that it matters everything will go to hell anyway eventually. Why should I give a crap no one cares about value in anything anymore just to get ahead of everyone else... I should know I don't have any relationships of significance other than with my immediate family so what is the point of my existence anyway. What have kids? Be happy? Goad people until they lose the plot? What? What should I do? Keep whinging about stuff until people tell me to shut up and piss off because the world doesn't give a stuff? Yea that sounds like a good one I'll do that. At least I know the outcome. I apologise if I've offended you but I really have had enough... maybe I took your comments the wrong way, I don't know you or anyone else I mentioned or anyone's motives or background or want's or needs and frigging anything really. I take it back.... I'm just so sick of everything. Its all so bloody pointless and stupid. I hate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.040(20.5%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 25.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.783M 34.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 230000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 2300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.