CYP 6.38% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

jamief98: As for what some are calling the sell down, look at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    jamief98:

As for what some are calling the sell down, look at the volumes, tiny ! Add to that the number of trades tells you it is small retail investors who have lost patience or see better alternatives elsewhere for the short term gains that they for the most part are looking for, absolutely nothing wrong with that as there are always plenty of welcoming dollars more than happy to scoop their unwanted small parcels up.

Investor exhaustion, I say. Quite reasonable as well. To reiterate, no tree shaking or other trading games, those, like momo, day traders, take volume and intraday sp range.

Next call: CYP's potential, current evolution (and it feels that long) through clinical trials make it a mis-priced asset to me. Neither charts or, strictly, the balance sheet (except in CR possibilities) move CYP. It's the clinical results, science.

CYP is a less and less risky play with each successful trial, and with heavy Fuji funding.

Based on this, and having a REALISTIC timeline through trials' duration, I won't sell, and am thinking about BUYing a third parcel. Trade accordingly remembering time, money and science... or sell and good luck!

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.