PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Final Preparations for ATL1103 Clinical Tria, page-63

1. 959 Posts.
    re: Ann: Final Preparations for ATL1103 Clini... Morning all, appreciating all the passion on this thread!

Took a small stake in the options here, ANPO (1.1c exp july 12). I need to look further into ANP however i think that there could be some good potential in the short term post a good announcement and perhaps over the longer term if they can find some partners.

I dont think the fact that directors dont massive amounts of shares here is a big issue. Would be better, but remember these are mostly doctors...Think the cash burn on directors is ok, about standard. Good quality of directors IMO. Staff costs are reasonably high but im not qualified to say what they are doing. If its for ongoing research, no dramas.

Only a market cap of 8 odd million fully diluted. Tiny for a company that seems to have potential.

60+% held by top 20 as far as i can tell. Good sign.

Interested to see where the ATL 1102 is at. Losing the partner in Teva was obviously the announcment which started the downtrend 12 months ago. I note that they have had interest from other Pharmas on this. They got through phase 2 trials ok as far as i can tell. An announcment of a licencing agreement with a pharma would send this one well forward. Rob, any thoughts on where this might be at?

1103 could be very good, lets hope they can secure a partner to avoid dilution.

Overall, at these prices i cant see a lot of downside. 3+ million in the bank, no debt and experienced management. Companies like these often stay unoticed by the market until a good announcement comes along. But when it comes they more often than not rocket.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.