PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Greetings PAA holders...Wow a couple days break from HC and all...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Greetings PAA holders...Wow a couple days break from HC and all I see is rampant speculation on this thread! I don't mind it one bit as this is a major milestone for this company and its at a pivotal moment for a massive transformation in the near future.
    I got a chance to speak to Sam Wright this morning and this is what we discussed...

-The reason the announcement was lightly written was there was a clause from Vet major not to give anything away while the option agreement takes place and PAA had no choice but to write as little but concise. We all know who the Vet major is and it was announced in the last company update they were finalising the dossier and will be submitting soon. So nothing there that we don't already know.

-He believes Vet major will take action shortly on the option agreement, most likely after Vet major have finalised the acquisition of Bayer on 3rd August. They shouldn't take long to make a decision. Dr Richard Mollard and lead investigator for the phase 2 canine trial Dr Claire Cannon will do a presentation for Vet major next week. Apparently Mr Mollard is having a week off after working frantically to finish the dossier for Vet Major ASAP. Well done and high praise to him.

-Not much to report regarding Covid 19 front, still waiting for lung tissue test results to come out. If positive, needless to say, urgent action will take place immediately and a push for clinical human trials. Most likely will be organised by WEHI and most likely done in the US. As we all know, every Pharma, man and his dog (pun intended) are trying their luck on this, so very big competition to get through. He mentioned how PAA fortuitously got involved simply because Dr Mollard and Prof Pellegrini were friends back in Uni days and Mr Mollard told him about MPL and the professor said it was worth a shot. Hence the first announcement was quite late in the pandemic. Late April I think?

-As I have already posted on the owners of the unlisted options, he said Argonaut securities and co are dumping on market on the 12c options. My suspicion confirmed, and the 8c options have been exercised from Epichem staff. He said some are selling and some are not. We agreed that converting the options is a great outcome for PAA as more than 41 million options have expired since 30/11/19. The extra $723.5k raised so far is a welcome addition to the kitty and he said the company is cashed up now and won't be doing any capital raising in the future.

So, all in all, a pretty positive outlook and so much to look forward to with PAA. I am almost certain Vet major will execute the option agreement, why wouldn't they as they have invested a lot with PAA to get to a successful phase 2 trial and PAA oncologists have literally taken the IP for MPL treatment of cancer from under Vet major's noses. They would surely want it back in their new product line but the question is how much? PAA scientists have proven they can achieve great scientific progress but has the BOD got what it takes to do hard negotiations at the table to get maximum value for their shareholders? Time will tell...

All IMO of course..
    GLTAH

-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.