PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Final Report delivered under Option Agreement, page-292

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1066
    Just as an aside and to remind everyone PAA is a very little fish in a very big pond, meaning ocean (copy of my comment to another thread with minor edits):

Click the following and scroll down to the presentation "Potential Breakthrough in Covid-19 from Cancer Research". Seems like a similar trodden path as PAA

https://www.pcf.org/covid-19/

Its a bit long but provides some further and very interesting analysis on how the covid virus enters the lung tissues so relevant to the current lung tissue trials of PAA.

Given there must be hundreds if not thousands of governments, foundations, institutes, pharma's, research centers etc etc ("Researchers") chasing a vaccine or anti-viral the most likely downside (just for info purposes IMO) for PAA and the majority of other Researchers is being late to the "Killed Covid Party" whereby another pill, tablet, capsule, injection, spray or whatever is developed and the market "flooded and captured" before the rest of the chasing pack can catch up.

Just some thoughts but I'm backing PAA to be in the leading pack when they hit the finish tape
    Last edited by Jakjazz: 19/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.