PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Final Report delivered under Option Agreement, page-38

1. 2,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    NZ Trader, the hopeful side of me reads the lack of fanfare by PAA specifically in relation to the canine trial data to Elanco is this : PAA are almost certain it will be taken up and a price, while not formally agreed, has already been discussed or both sides are in some level or understanding of acceptable price.
    If this was the case then a SP rerate will likely occur that will price this in and the BOD know this is much higher than today. It doubt necessarily be a product of the share price at the time of the agreement happening and more a product of the terms in the agreement.

The way the performance rights for Dr.M are structured, the way Roger was communicating that he expects the Elanco option to happen sooner than later etc. All suggests to me they have a greater than even confidence that this is going ahead.

If anyone knows the ins and outs of this drug it is Dr. M and Roger. So if i were Dr.M and the board said listen we will give you a million shares if this sells to Elanco.. and if I knew in fact MPL had no chance in hell of being taken up...Well if be protesting and demanding the shares be tied to something else that was achievable.

So at this stage in this regard I think regardless of fanfare about data to elanco, when we get word back from Elanco the SP will either rocket to 50c, or drop to 5c. I think the boat has sailed in this arena.

Now if we are talking about human cancer and covid trials....Yes...PAA let's have some fanfare and self promotion...or at the very least a roadmap for your loyal investors!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.