PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Final Report delivered under Option Agreement, page-39

1. 12,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6188
    Agree with a heck of a lot of your comments ,,, BUT you are anticipating a Royalty Deal Answer?? so was Aratana,,, then TH , Offer ,, TH Negotiations for 3 months......
    Pharmaust should have by now had the Technology valued by an independent Third Party ,, so that you have a solid grounding for both parties of the Financial Benefits of the Treatment,,, Once you have a Value you can then work out a royalty agreement...

Elanco are a "Just in Time: company ,, they Manufacture batch runs constantly to keep up global supply and a global supply chain.

with the formation of DC Vets 1100 new sales people to sell in" K9 Oncology Treatments" Elanco already have a very clear understanding of the numbers of K9's registered at Vets across America , UK and Europe with Lymphoma and nearly every other ailment or disease because they are the Vet Medicinal Supplier to 65,000 vets alone in the states..

Did you notice the announcement never mentions the commercial upside $$$$$$ whats a Royalty Agreement worth $$$$ what size up front payment $$$$ what financial benefits are on the Horizon from such a deal ??? none

Normally I would cut and paste up examples of ASX listed Companies making the same announcement and the subsequent SP climb that represents a massive milestone and Barrow loads of risk being removed from the table ,,., but this what i have come to expect from PAA...

Just be nice to have a positive announcement actually add some value to the MC ,, Dossier only took 6 years to complete.. less than 300 words and bland to explain to market we are 1 step "Negotiating " to a royalty baring agreement for the next 19 years of ever increasing income....

Best of Luck NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.