PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Final Report delivered under Option Agreement, page-412

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251
    Interesting to watch the impatient. As I sit and enjoy my chamomile tea:

Last Month or so
    • We had a share holder virtual Q&A (ok, so they picked the questions they wanted to answer but what we got out of it was pretty darn good)
    • There was a good market update from JP Equities that was in language that made it easier for the punters to understand
    • WEHI saw MPL kicked CV19 butt (2x) at a rate of up to 95% but only in a petri dish (think winning Tour de'France on PlayStation Vs winning the real race)
    • We confirmed the WEHI are doing the lung tissue test + undergoing competitor drug performance comparisons, this seems to be mandatory to get to next step (note, WEHI in the driving seat and they get to dictate the start and end timing)
    • We had the WEHI alumni meeting on Covid19 and witnessed Prof Marc tap dance around any comments on MPL and PharmAust
    • The got confirmation that the dossier email was sent (with attachment/s) to Vet Major (Elanco) and we know there is an anti-hype clause (thanks Tandax).
    • We know the company has been exercising options and cashing up
    • We have witnessed a bit of selling of some of those options (and also buying up of those sold options) which easily explains the downwards pressure on the SP... but it is not all options being sold, there are some folks trading too for sure.

This week / still to come
    • We know that the dossier is being presented to Vet Major by Dr's Claire and Richard.
    • We all know there is a pivotal announcement in the near future based on the outcomes of the WEHI tests.
    • It is not PharmAust doing the test and not up to PharmAust when they will be done.

Now, is this really going to be a valid representation of company worth if:
    • Elanco take up the option
    • Covid19 turns out to be worth going to Ph1 / 2 human trials
    • Human trials partner comes to town for cancer
    • Epichem lands a big fat juicy couple of contracts

What has happened over last 6 months... (below)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2316/2316639-6a1654be6e1a38520bfd5625272ae54b.jpg

• We know the media are not interested until MPL is at a more mature phase. Plenty on here (including me) have tried to get this into main stream media and without success
    • We know the leadership are not glitter and glam types. Yep, a little frustrating but i know this as there is plenty of confirmation in announcements and history of the company
    • We know the ASX crawl all over any Covid announcement and tightly police what is released to the public.

I don't feel a need to be on a constant sugar high.

Sure, we could be back at 10c or below if the wheels come off and then i just hold longer because we know MPL works against cancer in both dogs (Ph1 and Ph2 x 2) and humans (Ph 1). Our risk profile is significantly better than 6 months ago.

We also know they have the right to explore the use of the drug on many other fronts for human betterment.

Zen in readiness for the battle - Focused, controlled, patient and clear of thoughts
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2316/2316735-0691de4573649025ccf4f3f7499f8e00.jpg

adreamer all good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.