PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Well said @adreamer and Stock4Profit.With all due respect, some...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Well said @adreamer and Stock4Profit.
    With all due respect, some posters here just need to chill and perhaps enjoy life a little more outside HotCopper. It’s not healthy to vent your anger and frustration when the SP doesn’t go up and as we all know, it never goes up in a straight line.
    I have given a detailed update on the company’s activity which Pete also confirmed with his email to PAA. People need to be patient here and let the competent management do their job, and there are factors that are beyond management’s control such as giving a definitive timeline on lung test results from WEHI and when the option agreement will be exercised by Vet major.

Some posters here also need to stop harping on about lack of marketing and awareness. As frustrating as it as, there really is no need for spending unnecessary funds on this when the company hasn’t confirmed the Covid 19 lung test results and striking a deal with Vet major yet.
    Sure, the canine phase 2 trial was a success, but there is a clause with Vet major on how much you can say and advertise about it.
    JP Equity have published a good report already and PAA have also given a detailed update announcement last month. So I don’t see why the company need to spend on marketing at this stage when as far as I’m concerned, everything is still speculative, albeit with a high chance of success but still never a sure thing. It’s up to every investor to do the research and read between the lines I believe.
    I also believe it’s bad Karma gloating on a company’s success especially already counting your chickens before they hatch. All you get is speculators and day traders pumping the crap out of this stock to unrealistic valuations and what happens if a bad announcement comes out?
    As far as I’m concerned, the company is going great and management doing a great job and if you’re still not happy, I highly suggest you call them and I am sure our investor relation and non executive director Sam Wright will be happy to talk to you.

Peace out and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.