TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

re: Ann: Final Results for High Grade Zealous... Hi Blog & 40I...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    re: Ann: Final Results for High Grade Zealous... Hi Blog & 40

I agree this looks to a reasonable prospect and its a shame, this announcement didn't deserve or get the deserving respect of the wider ASX market. Its certainly a tough ride for many junior explorers at the moment. At Zealous 8/17 holes recorded tin intercepts over 1%. And there is plenty of further follow up drilling to be done, open in all directions. There are always going to be varying grades with these type of Skarn deposits, as long as it continues to beat the .05% cut off, I will continue to be happy. We look further to the follow up tin Cassiterite metallurgical recovery samples from assay labs in the next few weeks. Im hoping this provide some impetus for the SP like recent RXL metallurgical results. I wonder how many more Tin Deposits are around Zealous Hill???

There is no doubt we need Iron Ore financing news to reassure the market and TRF holders that this project is going ahead 100%. I suspect the delay is that Iron Clad and Trafford have been speaking to not just one but a number of parties. And as Loyal says, "There is plenty of pushing and shoving going on behind the scenes with these types of deals." That large mining rebate by Ironclad was very well received and reassures investors that all short term expenses, are at least covered in the short term. Im still remaining confident they will seal the deal as their DSO is the finest quality ore in Australia, with low impurities, self fluxing properties and uses substantial lower energy costs than other steel smelters. We await possible large offtake agreements.

We also await news of progress of Cascavel Orinoco Gold project which should be presented at the large RUI Explorers conference here in Sydney in May. The decline being built will be advantageous to target high grade gold shoots. They will be blasting and digging there way down at around 5 metres a day through hard rock. They can also do plenty of side wall sampling and Im convinced they will be pulling plenty of good gold with those cross cut channels in the future. I would like to see more channel sampling drilling and bulk sampling of Sertao, to delineate the new gold zone there from historical assays. Anyway it will be positive to see some strong cash flow reported over the coming months with the Orinoco Gold project finally bearing large fruit.

The Uley graphite license will be a large jewel in the crown for Trafford, if it successfully granted. Graphite has huge international demand at the moment. Including new Taylor Made Carbon Fibre Golf Clubs Beale> And its properties have so many different varying commercial applications. Low Graphite grades are attracting US $1200 a tonne. With very high grade Graphite of around 95% fetching between US$5000-$10000 a tonne.These type of exploration licences are usually granted within a year, as they don't require large Environmental submissions, through the various government departments, like mines which involve tailings dams.. Graphite ore conductors stand out like "sore thumbs" and are very easy to target and bring to market with Probable Reserves. Im really hoping the next big announcement comes in around next few months, and reads " Trafford succesfully granted Uley Graphite Licence" This could be truly great day for TRF shareholders and it just might excite the TRF Share Price. Graphite is certainly one hot sector at the moment.

Happy Easter anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.