SHN 0.00% 1.3¢ sunshine metals limited

Ann: Final Results from Triumph Southern Corridor, page-4

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6352
    Good results. When you are doing infill drilling and minor extension drilling you need the good results to be there or the project won't stack up. Looks like a reasonable overall grade will be achieved and this will compensate for what I think will be higher waste to ore ratios.

The core photos look like typical intrusion related sulphide mineralisation, veinlets and breccias, lots of pyrite. The lower core shows green altered intrusion, sericite-chlorite alteration? This is something I have encountered on a similar project and the system may represent the upper shear hosted intrusion related mineralisation and alteration above a porphyry style system. If a porphyry exists it may be quite deep so not worth getting excited about just yet. Gold rich zones above a porphyry system are a good target in themselves. Clearly the regional faulting and local structures play a big part in the distribution of mineralisation.

There is a strong news flow coming and it is hard to see anything but upside from here.

DYOR, not investment advice.

Last edited by GeoFiji: 21/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.498K 115.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2464345 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1410211 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.