DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

To all the DKO faithful, I have been a long time lurker here at...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To all the DKO faithful,
    I have been a long time lurker here at DKO and have never felt the need to post anything on any of the forums of stocks that I hold as I don't want to influence anybody to make financial decisions based on my research/beliefs. As a retail investor I have my plums in here at DKO with over .5m shares @ 11c average and no stop losses(I had to average up from my starting price after that strange Friday we had with no ANN and the share price shot from 14c to 20c)
    So I'm  quietly guzzling a bottle of port and considering my options as to what I should do Monday open. I have read the announcement on DKO site a few times. I don't see any issue with what they have found so far with only a handful of holes(in comparison to others) and the sheet load of cash in the bank, so why the blood bath? @Tattswah I love the mud maps and your enthusiasm still after this, it shows me that you are a true believer and not just a ramper like  quite a few others  that have gone quiet here now. I think you are right and even if you are not they have huge highly prospective tenements and sheet loads of cash, blind freddy could find Li in that country with those resources behind him so I'm thinking WTF happened. Then I decided to check the course of sales for Friday. The first sale that I can see shows that some punter didn't like the announcement that much he had to get his $680 hard earned back. then 10 sec later another punter decided that $500 bucks was to much to punt on DKO(lol). Then 5 sec after that some poor cat was sweating and had to sell  1399 shares @ 15.5 because the fear of loosing that $372 bucks was eating him up, and so on and so on(DYOR). Funny though for ever price point all the way down to 11c there were a lot of big orders getting hoovered up in between the small orders. I cant speak for others here but after the time I have spent researching DKO if I had taken a $372 dollar punt on them and lynas find was turning to sheet(based on my bad interpretation of that announcement) then I would just let it ride as the company could always go back to Orbost and continue looking for copper and gold. Something dodgy went on Friday and my belief is that big investors with serious capital and insight(or inside information) that the average punter is not privy to, used their resources to improve their standing and/or average in DKO for a very good reason. Of course I could still loose my $50k on DKO because it is a speculative stock but that's the risk/reward and I'm glad after Friday that I don't have a stop loss. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.