PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Final share buy-back notice - Appendix 3F, page-4

1. 3,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    "The Company introduced the LSP in December 2009 following approval of the plan at the 2009 Annual General Meeting. Only Australian residents are eligible to participate in the plan. The plan allows non-recourse, interest free loans to be provided to eligible participants to acquire shares under the plan. If and when an issue is made it is treated as an insubstance grant of options and expensed over the vesting period because of the limited recourse nature of the loans. Generally shares issued under the plan will vest over a three year period. The shares are acquired in the name of the participant and each participant authorises and appoints the Company Secretary to act on their behalf. Any dividends paid on the shares are used to repay the loan. In all other respects the shares issued under the LSP carry the same rights as other ordinary shares on issue. If the participant leaves the Company, any shares that have not vested will be brought back by the Company and cancelled along with the loan. In respect of shares that have vested the loan balance must generally be paid in full within six months of termination or the shares will be sold and the proceeds applied to settle the loan balance. The issue price of the shares in the Company held under LSP is not included in equity until the loan has been repaid."
    Hi Trader - I haven't read the full LSP details but I wonder if the buy back has something to do with someone leaving the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.03K 290K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1218529 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1379932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.