WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Final Share Placement and Share Issues, page-15

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Now, moving along to some questions which people have asked at the webinar:

First Question: " Soafter costs of the placement and payment to investor relations did weactually raise anything for operations?

Answer:
    I'm exactly in the mood to field rhetorical, theoretical and hypothetical questions... It has never been our policy to actually gain more from raising funds than it costs, because we can defer a lot of those costs. We get a short term benefit now, however small, and pay through the nose later.

We get more funding from gullible Shareholders or various lines of credit, because we are extremely generous to those people who help us with the process, particularly by gifting them generous doses of shares and options, massively diluting Shareholders positions. Pretty silly question if you ask me..

Question 2
    What did this term mean? "Reduced seasonable revenue variation" (Noting revenue was a miserable $140,000 for the quarter, barely $10,000 a week)
    Answer: You seem to portray us as having had an ineffective sales quarter. Please note that Wellfully anticipates that turningaround sentiment on social and business media forums could have apositive impact on the Company. Wellfully believes that, in the circumstances, sales were actually better than we expected internally. As you know, we have two methods of selling. The online sales were piss poor because we had no stock because we had no money except to pay ourselves and keep the office warm. Lots of bad reviews came up because we took their money but sent no goods, a truly market disrupting approach, you have to agree. In the long run, we had to make them an offer they couldn't refuse to remove the horrid, nasty reviews... The other, main source of sales, is at the local Sunday market run by the rotary club, where we try to influence people by giving dog biscuits to their dogs. Dogs are now our new chief influencers. Forget Victoria Beckham. Some weeks we had no stock. Some weeks it rained. and some weeks we just couldn't be bothered faking it, so we only opened for 5 weeks out of the thirteen. So to flog $140,000 worth in 3 months seems a fair effort to me, so its time for us to put our hands out for some performance shares.

Webinar Q and A to be continued... client is here! C'mon Dyamond, what am I missing here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.