BOT 0.00% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I take you back to 12 june where BOT was "very pleased" to...

1. 1,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I take you back to 12 june where BOT was "very pleased" to announce their latest discussions with FDA.

IN Mick Molloy speak, I wager that the next releases will be

- very pleased to announce FDA approval
    - very pleased to announce deployment of a team of sales professionald
    - very pleased to announce hyperhidrosis society have written to all members advising of a new ground breaking treatment
    - very pleased to announce formal agreement with nnn insurers to fund sofdra treatment
    - very pleased to announce we have nnn dermatologists prescribing sofdra to n patients
    - very pleased to announce implementation and take up of telemedicine and repeat prescription program by nnnn patients
    - very pleased to announce partnership program for developing and packaging
    - very pleased to announce that the following countries have approved sofdra based on FDA approval
    - very VERY pleased that there are lots of other things to announce not counting all of our pipeline products and quarterly sales and revenue announcements

unfortunately ALL of the above are priced into the existing 25c, sorry 27c, sorry 29c, sorry 31c, sorry 33.5 cent share price.

Really?????

quite a few "very pleased" announcements to come. Even those above will have multiple releases - each one with decent price boosts each and every time.

the takeover one will be in there somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 50000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.