BOT 0.00% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I think we will see mid 30s in the next week, and upon FDA...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I think we will see mid 30s in the next week, and upon FDA approval there will absolutely be a spike in SP.To say otherwise goes against every other instance we have seen of FDA approval recently. We will have a 50% increase minimum.

Love your enthusiasm marsman but there are variables at play after approval.

For example, CYC was $2.83 on approval, went up to $3.00 but within 2 days was down under $2.60. Currently 1.57. Shareholders in disbelief.

Not saying Botanix will be the same at all but it will be interesting to see what happens to the share price as I wouldn't be surprised by a lot of profit takers bowing out on the inital surge. I have always stated I think the sales will be the key catalyst - If Botanix gets the marketing right and have early positive signs the share price will climb in a consistent manner.

I don't envisage a takeover either as whoever was going to buy would have done it by now. The approval is as certain as one could almost get so why wait and have to pay a higher premium?

And for those who think the FDA announcement is the second coming of Christ, I would settle down a little because approval is based on getting a few instructions right. Child's play for the supposed first class management team on the second try isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32083 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 50000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.