ORP 8.16% 4.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

10 weeks is par for the course for any drilling program - a lot...

1. 12,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    10 weeks is par for the course for any drilling program - a lot of things need to happen...

first of all they need to identify the EXACT spot where the drill hits the ground - not just the general 10m X 10m area BUT the 20cm X 20cm area where the bit will hit the ground first - that will require a lot of planning on paper and with the drilling contractor... will require the right tools to be available for a continuous drill of more than a month in one spot to reach the TD of 1200m - sounds like we are looking for oil here with such deep drilling but that is the beauty of this spot, we need to go BELOW SEVERAL HUNDRED METRES OF SEDIMENTARY COVER to reach the IOCG system...

and then for the first program, I am sure they will need to come up with $$$ in the bank to go unhindered for at least 5 such holes and that means $5 million + unexpected expenses ($6m)... I read somewhere that money will not be a problem here as MANY with huge interests will be ready to finance this initial drilling to be in the front seats of what could be #OlympicDamv2.0 ... AIS / ARE combo shouldn't have a problem raising $$$ for this rond of drilling imo... and if they hit something of interests then the floodgates will open with EVERYONE wanting to come aboard on this train...

I guess, after waiting for 20 years, 10 years seems like a walk in the park... bring it on !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $8.542M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $21.32K 470.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72749 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.