TER 2.33% 22.0¢ terracom limited

Ann: Finalisation of Placement-TER.AX, page-4

1. 5,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Another mine is kick starting......  page copied and translated using google...

"TerraCom" Right Mr mountain miners told to start
    2016, 08, 08, 4 hours 41 minutes

Coking coal in the South Gobi Mr. West mineral deposit operations, "Terra conducting energy" of the parent company "TerraCom" for the second time this season resume Mining said that. Although the current mine shipments of coal stockpile production is being suspended since last February. Upon completion of loading coal stockpiles to restart production work.

The company exported 88 thousand tons of coal through the newly established supply network in China in the second quarter.
    After the cessation of production, the company has developed a network of new supply, which is supplied to the coal industry coal washing in the intellectual and port industries Steel Chinese JISCO Haohai.
    China's coal market prices increased to some extent give a further signal consisting of a favorable sales as only right, Mr. Mountain coal deposit resource conditions. TerraCom noted that the best quality raw materials right, Mr. Mountain coal is consistent with the requirements of the Chinese steel industry.
    2014 8th coal exports started this using resources in a coal mine 19 million tons, which can further increase the amount of reserve additional exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $581.0K 2.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 485 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 592417 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.