EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Head2641The product sold 30 years ago came straight from the...

1. 114 Posts.
    Head2641
    The product sold 30 years ago came straight from the open cut. It was sorted, processed, refined and sold. The tailings that we will soon be processing are the result of that sorting and processing 30 years ago. What was left went into the tailings pile as reduced quality waste that wasn't cost effective to process.
    Thankfully technology has progressed to the point where we can extract the small amounts of tungsten from the tailings and provide a product that can be sold.
    From here I get a bit confused about how they determine the quality of the product but i know that it will be sold at the tungsten APT market price minus a percentage based on the quality of the product.
    IMO this first stage will go some way to providing the funding of stage 2 with the tailings retreatment plant forming part of the larger processing plant that will be required for stage 2 or 3.
    The fact that the previous number 1 tungsten exporter (China) is now quickly becoming the number 1 tungsten importer causes me to believe that there will be a number of companies that will take whatever raw product they can get there hands on. This can only put upward pressure on the tungsten APT price once the global economy gets over its cold which I don't feel is far off.
    Additionally, If you were a company like Mitsubishi and were happy with the quality of the stage 1 tailing product, knowing that the quality/quantity was likely to improve over each of the 3 production stages with a mine life of many years wouldn't you like to secure a strategic resource like Mt Carbine. If the answer is yes because it would guarantee me product that may not be as easy to obtain in the future you can be assured that other companies would like to secure their slice of the Mt Carbine product. Oh the future possibilities. Mmmmmmm
    This is the world according to Banksy of course and sometimes I hear what I want to hear. Please correct me if I am wrong and if someone could explain how they determine the quality of the product It would be greatly appreciated.

Ps. Damn I hate typing on an iPad.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $22.14K 456.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 23100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.