CQU 0.00% 1.5¢ commquest ltd

Mick, of course we all hope the price will go to 25 cents or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Mick, of course we all hope the price will go to 25 cents or much higher.

However, the duties of the Directors are to look after the interests of the shareholders at all time. This does not include promoting the share price to unsustainable levels. So the Directors will only buy back shares where they feel it is in the best interests of shareholders.

I don't know what the actual value of the CQU is in terms of scrap value per share, but instinct tells me we are currently trading at artifically low levels and that the Directors of CQU can justify buying back shares at the current level but how how I don't know and don't have a feel for how high they are prepared to go.

I think the importance of the Company buying back its is that it demonstrates confidence of the Directors in the Company. This has a direct influence on persons like myself who have more that a million shares on offer. If the Directors believe in the Company to the extent of a decent share buy back then I am a buyer, not a seller.

Frankly, I think the decision of the Board to by back some of the their shares a very very positive signal to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.