AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Finance News Network Interview with CEO, page-14

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Howdy All

I agree with you J - they don't make ann's that they don't meet - so to me a fairly bullish sign.

Not sure whether many of you have met underground miners, but they are not generally known for their "sales flair". Having met Tom, he is a considered and conservative guy that knows his trade and does not make off the cuff throw away lines...he's responses are always well thought out and invariably understated...he is after all tasked with making the MS mine a commercial success with limited resources and funds and I believe that he is doing a great job of it...

...so if he thinks the MS mine can be cash flow positive in the reasonably near term (all going to plan and expectation), then I am reasonably confident that he can make that happen.

Tom is at the end of the day the guy under (and above) ground in a very "hands on" capacity on site that is moving AUL from explorer to producer...he is not some spruiker selling a gold mining story on fluff and wind that is located in some distanced HQ that has never been underground let alone laid eyes on the actual project location.

Time will tell...it always does!

Cheers The K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.