ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1110
    This is a ruff translation of what Talga's Swedish Chairman, Per-Erik Lindvall, say in the video clip.

We are standing on the mountain Nunasvaara and right there the future mine will hopefully be located.

Everything that affects the processing of products that come from the mine will be located just east of us, 1.5-2 km away from the edge of the mine itself.

Farthest on the horizon we see a balloon that will mark the northwest corner of the industrial area.

Is that part just part of your future planning?

Yes, we continue to explore for graphite in other areas as well and also for other metals, but that has been the primary target.

We have an application for processing concession for the area but also for an environmental status.

The environmental court in Umea comes here to look or be able to see how it looks in reality.

We have a plan that now stretches over 25 years, but we also know that there is more in the area.

So it looks very good for a graphite mine in Vittangi in Norrbotten.

Our ambition is high and we also want to feed the project so we get started and can deliver to potential customers as soon as possible.

Here, the mining company wants to mine graphite outside Vittangi – expects a 25-year lifespan | SVT News

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.5¢ $41.38K 109.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 25672 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 54583 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.