BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Thanks goodness for Delays , the 15,000 Oz that would have...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks goodness for Delays , the 15,000 Oz that would have otherwise been rushed out at $1180 , should have hits the market at $1280+ . That’s a nice $1.5 million profit made from thin air.
    We should know AISC/production for Q4 soon , but I am sure it will be within expectations, and that expectation is good.
    I am also hoping for a dividend announcement tomorrow ---- 2c would I hope send BDR flying to 45c. It may not come tomorrow , but it is coming IMO and I think it will be Jan , Feb at the latest and here’s why:
    1) BDR loan / Cash difference is negligible and the 12 quarterly loan installments will be able to be paid from the petty cash draw.
    2) BDR IO asset accumulating
    3) BDR $20million outstanding MACA payment due 2015
    4)Additional Duckhead 2015 Operation could be additional $20m Net cash flow positive itself.
    At 1280 the average mine cost of $33,000,000pq BDR needs only 26,000oz in quarterly sales, or more accurately 30,000 to coverall all corp/explore ) to break even . Averaging out the 180,000p.a initial estimate that is:
    a) 15,000 X gold price cash flow positive without DH ( 19.2m)
    b) 23,000 X gold price cash flow positive with DH (29.4m)
    There is plenty of free cash flow to pay the $7m quarterly Loan payment fron both scenarios , which means the. Cash/bullion as at 31/12 is not needed to repay any of the loan and don’t forget as of latest announcement scenario B is expected as a minimum ( i knocked it down to 32K)
    5) Q1 2015 - If we average out the last two Q1 periods (30.4 & 32.5) and ignore the 30% MACA improvements but add in the Q4 overhang , then BDR should Sell atleast 45,000oz. The mine should cost $33,000,000 to run , same as Q1 last year , which does not include halving of petrol bill and saving in cyanide. Based on these assumption BDR could hit AISC of $730 and run cash flow positive for the quarter of 24million ( less $5m corp . explore) and you’re at $19million of additional Cash to the $73million as at 31/12.
    That’s $A92million with their first payment of roughly $A7m , not due until mid April. This facility is good , the securitisation is normal , the price is exceptional . As a shareholder hoping for either a juicy dividend or share buyback , I say once more good job Peter.
    6) last but not least . If BDR have almost $100million dollars sitting in the bank , a world leading AISC and a significantly improving discovery , it will not make end of Q2 2015 without being scooped up , that is unless the share price rallies to over 60c. IMO without a significant Share price up step , Peter will need to send money out to guarantee he remains at the helm, because it will keep coming in faster and faster , which is of course a nice problem to have.. Having one third of your market cap sitting as cash in bank , low debt and significant cash flow positive operations is CEO Hari Kari from a takeover perspective , especially now sentiment has returned to Junior Gold Miner market and substantial holder obstacles are being removed.

Good Luck to all Holders , with the huge drop in BDR shorters overnight we may be ready for the next step up.
    DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.