ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1538

The charts in many cases is why people throw away good stocks that have great potential value but the low volume and downtrend continues to drag down the sp.

As RMCC stated FSG continues to increase revenues … whilst the market overlooks the latent value of network assets and IP, Govt grants etc. The loan is more a “line of credit” for the tower construction with costs reimbursed or heavily subsidised by the government once completed … so essentially working capital largely.

The sp is now lower than prior to expanding, buying Tasmanet or the govt grant scheme awards … most might know the sp ran to above 20c at one stage based on some of these business developments.

Imo it’s extremely cheap and I am not put off by the decline or the loss I am holding and continue to buy whilst the opportunity presents itself … It will turn around, the chartists will be calling it a buy, the trend will change, the momentum will take over, the fear of missing out will start, the sp will rise considerably … and then there will be all those who will wished they bought in or bought more … it’s the cycle of the small cap sharemarket. Just my thoughts.

Best of luck.

Last edited by wassa: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.