ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Ha, we've kitchen sinked the vehicle wcq, old Calima is essentially wiped out with 7 billion shares being issued at 0.007 (ie: close to shell) . Maybe one day we get some lose change for it now that we are not distressed . How Calima went from looking at interesting technology in Israel to being a patsy for a WA inc asset swap (TSV unlisted to us, and then TSV selling out in the listed market with their new shares) will haunt me for a while...Someone made money selling at 5 cents when we bought out the unlisted guys (WA inc , sigh) ..

So here we are with a brand new asset, smartly in the same region of Canada , so possibly old Calima can leverage of it. And this time we have Canadian management , so hopefully we won't be made to look even sillier by the Canadian drilling teams who love to milk a jubb foreigner for $29 mill (all written off now)....

I've been looking at our new Oil surrogates and just like with the gas acerage the pricing is all over the shop for production/proven reserves etc, the debt burdens no doubt are part of the vagaries in pricing, but for a lowly leverged play, I'm comfortable that we should trade north of 1 cent on listing as long as oil price is around current 60/bbl levels, I'm assuming we head towards 80/bbl , so 1.6 maybe possible later in the year, happy to be surprised..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.